Wednesday, October 15, 2008

OK Fine. I'll Blog.


Family and friends have been bugging me to start my own blog. My brother and sister in law live in Cedar city and ask about pictures of the kids. Up until this point, I have refused to join the blog revolution. I guess that all changed today.

This morning Jason, my mom, Keegan and I went to watch Devin in his Kindergarten nursery rhyme program and I was thinking how much I would like to share the short videos and pictures I took of him. I guess a blog was the answer. So here it is.....Devin in his program
There he is, my smiling boy who loves to be in the spotlight.

Devin had to memorize a Nursury Rhyme called "Crooked Man" for his program.

"I would like to thank the academy"

"Dad, quit messin' with my hair".
Don't expect too much from me, I am a novice and truthfully not really into this blogging thing. It is one more thing to add to my 900 jobs I currently have. But, I really love to take and share pictures....











3 comments:

Cin's Fam said...

Yeah! I am sooo excited! I hoped and dreamed that this day would finally arrive. I feel like such a proud friend. You will be awesome at this like you are at all the other 900 things you do! You Rock! And now so does THIS BLOG!!!

ronshelleynorth said...

Hey Brenda....I have been looking for a link to a blog of yours for quite some time from Tricia's. I am so happy to be able to keep up with you and your family. I can't believe how big your boys are. I think about you all the time. I love seeing your family around the ball fields. We should get together and have lunch and play catch up. Check out my blog
ronshelleynorth.blogspot.com. You won't believe how big my kids are getting - teenagers! Take care, Shelley

Jennie said...

YAY!!!! So glad you have a blog.